“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it,” said the famous investor Warren Buffet. Confidence plays a vital role in the financial markets. Hence, the prime directive of financial communications services is an open, transparent, and steady dialogue with all participants in the capital markets.
At relatio, we offer PR services for financial and stock market related aspects, supplemented by a broad range of financial communications services.
Our primary services encompass:
• Deliver suggestions to the media on value-generating issues
• Arrange interviews and personal meetings
• Set up investor relations websites, prepare ad-hoc and corporate news
• Provide support in managing contacts with key opinion makers
• Prepare textual material for the image (reputation) section and management report
• Provide project management services for compiling annual reports
• Support regular presentations to analysts
• Serve as the sounding board for Q&As